Registered user since Tue 27 Mar 2018
Name: Gustavo Vale
Bio: PhD student at University of Passau. He did his bacharel of Information Systems by Federal University of Lavras (UFLA) and Master in Computer Science by Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG). He is a member at team PqES, LabSoft from UFLA and UFMG, and works on the Software Engineer Chair at the University of Passau.
- 2016 - current. – PhD candidate in Computer Science – University of Passau, Germany
- 2014 – 2016 – Master Degree in Computer Science – Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG), Brazil.
- 2009 – 2013 Graduation in Information Systems – Federal University of Lavras (UFLA), Brazil.
My research interest includes: methods, tools, and theories for the construction of manageable, reliable, efficient, configurable, and evolvable software systems, ranging from embedded systems to large-scale systems. In particular, I am interested in:
- Software Engineering (software quality, maintainability, variability, evolution, feature interactions, domain-specific optimization, software metrics, and bad smells)
- Social Networks (analysis and mining social networks to understand users’ behavior, problems and trends, developers’ social networks understanding)
- Programming Methods (feature orientation, generative techniques, and modularity)
- Empirical Methods (program comprehension and the human factor
Affiliation: University of Passau
Personal website: https://www.infosun.fim.uni-passau.de/spl/people-vale.php
Research interests: Software Engineering, Developer Networks, Bad Smells, Software Metrics
|TechDebt 2018||Author of Evaluating Domain-Specific Metric Thresholds: An Empirical Study within the TechDebt 2018-track|
|Show activities from other conferences|
View general profile