Registered user since Thu 25 Aug 2016
Name: Mike Papadakis
Bio: Mike Papadakis is a research scientist at the Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT) at the University of Luxembourg. He received a Ph.D. diploma in Computer Science from the Athens University of Economics and Business. His research interests include software testing, static analysis, prediction modelling, mutation analysis and search-based software engineering.
Affiliation: University of Luxembourg
Personal website: https://sites.google.com/site/mikepapadakis/
Research interests: Software Testing, Static Analysis, Prediction Modelling, Mutation Analysis and Search-based Software Engineering.
* ICSE 2018 * Activities
- Author of Time to Clean your Test Objectives within the Technical Papers -track in * ICSE 2018 *
- Session Chair of Testing II (part of * ICSE 2018 * Technical Papers )
- Author of Poster F37: Predicting the Fault Revelation Utility of Mutants within the Posters -track in * ICSE 2018 *
- Committee Member in Program committee for * ICSE 2018 * Technical Papers
- Author of Are Mutation Scores Correlated with Real Fault Detection? A Large Scale Empirical study on the Relationship Between Mutants and Real Faults within the Technical Papers -track in * ICSE 2018 *
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile