A brand new venture for ICSE’s 50th year is the Industry Forum, a one day event, packed with high-level talks, exhibitions and networking opportunities. The Industry Forum is aimed at creating synergy between new industrial participants and ICSE goers. The Forum will provide local and international industry an opportunity to expand their reach within the software engineering community. Through an exchange of ideas, new understandings and partnerships will emerge. The Forum will also be the day when industry can connect with students for recruiting.
ICSE attendees will have concentrated access to a wide range of industrial software engineers, with the chance to discuss collaboration, recruitment and future events. Key elements of the day will be the opening ICSE plenary keynote, invited talks and a panel featuring industry and academic experts. Networking will be encouraged by an exhibition area with dedicated show times coinciding with breaks, speed dating sessions, a sit down lunch, and a closing aperitif. All ICSE industrial supporters will be part of the Industry Forum and all ICSE conference attendees are able to attend.
- Show your company’s support for the software engineering community.
- Get additional exposure for your company.
- Thank customers for their continued business.
- Showcase your products and services to decision makers and authorized purchasers.
- Introduce new products and services and generate new sales leads.
- Create new networking opportunities for future collaboration.
- Reach the entire ICSE 2018 conference of over 1,000 attendees in the conference publications.
- Achieve greater company recognition get an edge on your competition.
- Find top talent to fill your recruiting pipeline
Industry Forum Chairs
- Pekka Abrahamson, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
- Judith Bishop, Stellenbosch University, South Africa
Local Industry Chair
- Jaana Nyfjord, RISE SICS, Sweden
Wed 30 May Times are displayed in time zone: (GMT+02:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna change
|11:00 - 11:15|
|11:15 - 11:30|
K: Noel Lovisa CEO and founder of Code Valley
|11:30 - 12:30|
Jan BoschChalmers University of Technology
|12:30 - 14:00|
|14:00 - 14:30|
|14:30 - 15:30|
Danica KragicKTH Royal Institute of Technology
|16:00 - 17:00|
|17:00 - 17:15|
Mark HarmanFacebook and University College London
|17:15 - 17:30|
Supporter talk: Mälardalen University, Sweden - Industrial PhD School (IT-EASY) - Efficient industry-academia cooperation
S: Kristina LundqvistMälardalen University