Call for contributions
The ICSE 2018 Poster Track provides an opportunity for researchers and practitioners to present, show-case, and discuss their most recent advances, ideas, experiences, and challenges in the field of software engineering.
As the premier software engineering venue, ICSE is known to provide an excellent environment for discussions that may generate new ideas and solutions.
Posters are intended to stimulate discussions of recent advances, experiences, and challenges, as well as cutting-edge or potentially disruptive ideas in the field of software engineering. In particular, reflections on the past, descriptions of current initiatives, or visions of the future are welcome, in addition to presentations of new results in software engineering research and practice.
Each submission will be reviewed by at least two members of the program committee. The main evaluation criteria include the relevance and quality of the proposed posters in terms of originality, relevance for the ICSE audience, technical soundness, and presentation quality.
How to submit
Submissions consist of:
- (1) an extended abstract of no more than two (2) pages, including all text, figures, references, and appendices. The paper (extended abstract) must follow ACM formatting guidelines. The paper title must start with the text “Poster: “
- (2) the poster in A0 portrait format (841mm x 1189mm) in PDF format.
The extended abstracts and the poster must be submitted electronically to the Poster Track submission site at EasyChair site.
The extended abstracts of accepted submissions will be published in a separate Volume of the ICSE 2018 proceedings.
- Submission deadline: February 05, 2018
- Acceptance notification: March 5, 2018
- Camera-ready deadline: March 19, 2018