MobileSoft 2018 5th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Mobile Software Engineering and Systems
Come take a look at our website to get the most up to date information: http://mobilesoftconf.org/2018/
5th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Mobile Software Engineering and Systems May 27 - 28, Gothenburg, Sweden - Co-located with ICSE 2018 May 27 - June 3
The MOBILESoft Organizing Committee members welcome you to MOBILESoft 2018 and cordially invite contributions related to all aspects of mobile software engineering!
In recent years, the massive increase in the use of mobile applications has greatly influenced the way people go about their daily life. The number of available mobile applications has grown enormously since the establishment of app stores and marketplaces that enable users to download and seamlessly install apps. Mobile platforms are rapidly changing and include diverse capabilities such as GPS, cameras, several wireless communications (WLAN, 4G, RFID etc), a variety of on-device memory and disk capacities, and various sensors.Innovative mobile services and exciting mobile applications are emerging as a result of the ingenious use of these technologies. Consequently, the development of mobile applications has also been growing at a fast pace, presenting new challenges to Software Engineering. Developing versatile and robust mobile applications requires formally grounded methods, as well as advanced practices and tools.
MOBILESoft provides a working conference-style forum for the discussion and presentation of innovative contributions to the research and practice of the design, development, validation, execution, and evolution of mobile applications.
Topics of Interest (common to all tracks)We solicit contributions related to mobile software engineering, including but not limited to the following topics:
- Development environments and tools
- Testing, maintenance, verification, and evolution
- Patterns, frameworks, and product lines
- Refactoring, restructuring, and renovation
- Program transformation and optimization
- Empirical studies and metrics
- User experience and new input devices
- Hybrid versus native applications
- Agile or model-driven development
- Application and system security
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Static and dynamic analysis
- Debugging techniques and tools
- Programming languages
- Mobile programming and software engineering education and training
- The role of mobile in the context of the Internet of Things
- Mobile apps connected to wearable devices
- Industrial experience reports
Date: May 27-28 (Sunday-Monday) 2018 - Gothenburg, SwedenCo-located with ICSE 2018 May 27 - June 3 - http://icse2018.org/
Sponsored and supported by:
Call for Papers
Come take a look at our website to get the most up to date information: http://mobilesoftconf.org/2018/ To see important dates for paper submissions head over here: http://mobilesoftconf.org/2018/important-dates/
To be determined, check back later for more information!